Monday, June 05, 2006

Hello World.

I am starting a blog. After a year of reading so many wonderful blogs online...I have been inspired to start my own. I don't know if what I have to say is interesting enough but for those of you that choose to read about me...thanks.

A little about me? 36 (almost 37), wife, mother of two sons, corporate america slave to the machine, reggae and soca loving, hip-hop fiend. Fashionista on a budget, cosmetic junkie, celebrity gossip obsessed, reality TV whore, LOST fanatic. Black man believer, Trini by birth, Brooklyn resident since the age of 4, now residing in the City of Brotherly Love and Sisterly Affection.

Can cook anything, born entertainer, planner and all around B. Smith in training. Goddess who doesn't take any mess but can still laugh at herself. Iced coffee groupie, Maxwell stalker, who can hit a mean fastball. Goofy when I want to be and closet nerd. Will whoop yo ass at Jeopardy or Scrabble. Misses Biggie, Bob Marley and Luther. Wishes she had more junk in da trunk but has 100% REAL HAIR (no receipt). Is tired of Black folks in America asking me if I am spanish or indian or worse....MIXED. I am a TRINI and a black TRINI at that. Longs for love, understanding, intelligent conversation and mental foreplay.

I really am THAT GIRL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home