Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Stalker confessions


I am confessing that I am a stalker. I am absolutely and totally obsessed with this man....

His name is Maxwell, he is Trinidadian and Puerto Rican. He grew up in Brooklyn (like me). He has the voice of an angel. Many claim he is gay.....I don't care if he is or isn't.

I will convert him. He will like it. TRUST ME.

If you don't know who he is, purchase some CD's and get familiar.

He is my future 2nd husband.

Favorite Maxwell Songs (in no particular order):

Submerge
Hula
Fortunate
Til The Cops Come Knockin
Ascencion
Let's Not Play The Game
Lifetime
Was My Girl

And Max...if you are reading this....step it up on the follow up album, Black Summer's Night. I miss you, Papi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home