Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Never post while on cold medicine

So I am sitting here in my office waiting for the day to be over. I just drank an iced latte, took some cold medicine and I am so loopy it's not even funny.

Of course, I am absolutely DONE with working so in an effort to kill time...I will ramble and post whatever strange crap comes to mind.

How come the white folks can chat in the office all day long but the minute more than two BROWN folks stop to have a conversation, one of them has to come by and say "Is everything okay?".....paranoid Bastards.

Why does this one woman on my floor insist on wearing clothes two sizes too small for her? I mean the seams are bursting on her skirt. She can barely walk in it. That is NOT APPROPRIATE AT ALL. Looks like it freaking hurts.

Are all bosses annoying? Even me?

Why was I in Limited Too shopping for my goddaughter's birthday present and I saw THONGS? What nine year old needs a damn thong? I didn't know they made those? The end is upon us for sure!

How come my son (Taliban #2) can say "Daddy" clear as day but calls me "Nay Nay"???WTF. Is that his version of mommy?

Why was I in Target with my oldest son (Taliban #1) and he dropped something and exclaimed "JESUS CHRIST" at the top of his lungs? You know I promptly made him walk back down the toy aisle and put that power ranger action figure down and took his little butt back home immediately. He wailed like a captured slave all the way home. "I'M SOOOORRRRRYYY MOMMY." Then I had to cuss Daddy out cause that's exactly where he learned it.

Why did I log on to the computer last night and my hubby left his favorite Brazilian Gang Bang website up and running? Pure comedy in the 1969 household....

Why didn't I invent bottled water? INGENIOUS

Am I a magnet for old men with no teeth? And what's with the "Hi Redbone"? Ewwwwwww

Ever notice that you will come to work feeling good but feel sick the minute you get in the building? Then miraculously feel better when you walk out? WORK ALLERGIES????

Does the copier only need paper whenever I get to it? DAMN

Is it time to go home yet????????????????????????

10 Comments:

Blogger Knockout Zed said...

That Brazilian Gang Bang site is one of my favorites. Your hubby is alright with me!

KZ

5:51 AM  
Blogger Disco said...

OMG! Hey....I like that website too! (dayum you Zed!!!) My husband has caught me too..... LOL

And uh....
"Ever notice that you will come to work feeling good but feel sick the minute you get in the building? Then miraculously feel better when you walk out? WORK ALLERGIES????"

I thought that I was the ONLY ONE who experienced THIS CRAP!!!! I SWEAR if I am sick I will be 1/2 way O.K. prior to work , but will be sneezin, snifflin and snottin as SOON as I walk up in this piece and sit down! NO LIE!!

And uh, yeah....all of MY bosses (save two who were young black women) have been JACKASSES and I have HATED THEM ALL! For real..... maybe it IS me......maybe not ...... LOL

6:20 AM  
Blogger 1969 said...

Somehow I knew that Zed would be able to relate. LOL

Et tu Robyn? LMAO Love it!!!

And I am seriously considering the work allergy pill. I could retire...investors are welcome.

6:26 AM  
Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

I use to be a visual manager for Vicki Secrets...mam's would bring in their daughters for thongs for back to school... I am sure God gave me son's so that I wouldn't always be asking him...wthell?!

Nay Nay to...madukes...overnight...watch!

I'll invest but show me some results first. Truthfully I thiknk I am just allergic to ofays!

7:51 AM  
Blogger 1969 said...

Blah..

Why would a 9 year old need some thong underwear? What they really need is an a$$ whooping. Hmph.

Fast hussies better not roll up on my sons :)

8:27 AM  
Blogger chele said...

Brazilian gang bang? WTH?

Thongs for babies? Double WTH.

I shop at Ltd 2 for my daughter ... I wish she would pick up a daggone thong.

10:52 AM  
Blogger 1969 said...

Spoken like a true MOM with sense. You go Chele.

11:03 AM  
Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

brazilian gang bang
how does that differ from the american version?

7:20 PM  
Blogger 1969 said...

Rd...I didn't whoop him, I just hazed him up a little :)

Miss Ahmad...Zed will have a better explanation but I guess it's different in that the scenery is nicer and the "ladies" speak Spanish..."Aye Papi"

Supa...still sick. UGH! And thongs are great, just not on a 9 year old. LOL

4:28 AM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

LOL! I thought I was the only one that had work allergies. My head starts hurting, my stomach gets queasy, I can't keep my eyes open, my back hurts...LOL! But, as soon as the clock strikes 5 I'm all better...LOL!

Is there a cure for this?

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home