Monday, April 23, 2007

What a week....

So yes, I am officially back from my trip to Trinidad. It was fantastic. I haven't had time to even unpack much less to download pictures so you will all have to wait for a minute. (Hush up and be patient)!

We got back last Thursday and I ended up back in NYC the same day. I tried my best to hook up with Miss Lee (sorry Mama!) but ended up running around for my mom, best friend, etc....due to my high school renuion.

Trinidad update is pending a long post because some major stuff happened that needs it's own post.

Instead, I will talk about my 20th High School Reunion.....

It was great to be at the old school. I must say, my classmates all looked fabulous and I stayed out until 5am. I haven't done that in a WHILE. LOL

We had our daytime, homecoming event at the school and that evening had a party at T.ribeca Cinema. The party was great and I think I looked a little fabulous...judge for yourselves?



Don't hate on the tan!!!!! I worked hard on that one in Tobago....LOL

After the party, at 4am, we ended up going out to eat. Can you tell we didn't want to go home? Here is a picture of the crew at about 5am.



I am so exhausted but will work on the Trini pictures tonight. Glad to be home....

12 Comments:

Blogger Miz JJ said...

You guys look fabby. I can not wait to see the T&T pics. Did you eat a bake and shark for me??

12:44 PM  
Blogger 1969 said...

Miz JJ...I ate two!!! One for me and one for you...LOL

1:02 PM  
Blogger Shai said...

You looked good tan and all. You don't look like you graduated 20 years ago. Aww, man my 20 year mark is next year. Unfortunately, I doubt we have a reunion, the 10 year one was BORRRING. SMH.

1:02 PM  
Blogger Erica Bunker said...

You look fabulous! Glad you had fun!

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so fab as usual!! My 10-year is coming up in August... and it should be fun!

I still want to be like you when I grow up... :D

2:04 PM  
Blogger BK said...

Girl you look FABULOUS!!!! Ok so you was supposed to eat 3.. cause that bake and shark was for me too!!! LOL :) but if you ate a doubles with some pepper then I'm ok!!! :)


Girl I swear you was working the reunion.. We need to plan a NY back home trip LOL

5:14 AM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

That's my girl...holding it down! You looked beautiful Momma. Great tan, cute outfit, I am sure you had the heads a turning.

But errrrrrummmm who is the CUTE ASS DUDE standing to your left (my right) in the group shot (tall dude)...is that who I think it is? And if it's not...is he single...and if he is...can I have him?!?! LMAO!! Wow he is HOTT and Iownt even like lightskin men.

I need more details so we need a phone call...

8:20 AM  
Blogger 1969 said...

You guys are hilarious. It's good to be home and I missed you!

Uh..Roycee...that one is single, lives in Atlanta.....and it's not who you think it is :)

LOL

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo...that looks just like the dude that tried to stick me on the 2 train for my triple fat goose?!?!?!?!

Good to see you back. Nice tan homie ;)

9:54 AM  
Blogger Ms. Lee said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:49 PM  
Blogger Ms. Lee said...

Great tan! You guys look like you had a ball. And ATL dude IS a cutie!

Glad to have you back. And, um, next time you're on hiatus, can you NOT leave us w/ that mangy mutt! LOL. He is scary as hell!

10:52 PM  
Blogger Virtuous said...

Welcome Back!! (okay you have been back for a minute! LOL I too was scared by the mangy mutt and couldn't handle it!! Eww) But I still do not see any Trini pics. ;op for the mangy mutt you owe us LOTS of pretty pics! Haha! :oD

I look forward to the updates!

And you DO look BEAUTIFUL!!

3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home