Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Game Time

Hope everyone had a great weekend. The reunion was nice. My hubby went to a small private school, graduating class of 48 people. He was the only black person in his class. Amazing how these rich folks act.

My hubby's parents were hard working folks. His dad was a bus driver and his mom owned a daycare. They saved and sent him to private school. He spent the day around kids of privilege and then came back to the hood. LOL

No wonder he can flow so easily in any scenario. More importantly, he knows how to play the game. Walk the line with the Euros.

Which is a great lead in to today......I am going through the first round of interviews. I have two set up today with the Regional Vice Presidents. Tomorrow, I have four interviews scheduled.

I have the navy pinstripes on. Shoes are buffed. Hair is conservative.

You know....I actually look like I know what I am doing? Ha ha.

Thanks for all of the support and kind words. I will keep you guys posted.

P.S. G-Mo....what happened to the Cowboys and the Redskins??????

11 Comments:

Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

I have every faith that you will knock them out. God Bless and Congrats too because I believe in Him and therefore I believe in YOU!!!

8:15 AM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Good Luck!!!! I know you're going to WOW them!

9:58 AM  
Blogger BZ said...

Good luck, girl! Not that you need it.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

Power suit...check
Power attitude...check
Perfect coif...check
Breath mints... dang it!

Hurry up and run to the bodega and get some mouth smell good stuff...

You'll do just fine...because I know you...believe in you. you got this far off them looks (and yes, smarts too)....you gonna get something girl

11:31 AM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

Looking the part is sometimes half the battle. Unfortunately we do get judged on our appearance. Knock 'em dead!

12:50 PM  
Blogger 1969 said...

Thanks folks! So far so good today. Tomorrow will be tough....

Blah...damn, I forgot the breathmints!!!!!

1:22 PM  
Blogger 1969 said...

G.mo...you sound a little bitter :)

6:30 AM  
Blogger nikki said...

the cowboys and redskins have the same problem this year...old quarterbacks who don't perform well under pressure. their secret's out and everybody's penetrating their backfield to get at 'em.

and the bad thing is they're old, so they won't change before they retire. i don't care a snit about the 'skins, but i hope my 'boys find a way to protect bledsoe long enough so that his scared behind won't be trying to force the ball into double coverage all the dang time.

6:52 AM  
Blogger Tia Williams said...

Hey girl! It's Tia from SYB...hit me right away, I have a fab opportunity for you! tia@tiawilliams.net

5:32 AM  
Blogger onefromphilly said...

Ummm I didn't hear anybody give props to my Division leading Philly Eagles??????

Go into your interview and let them know that you have arrived and can be ready to assume the helm in two weeks. OWN IT!!!

8:54 AM  
Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

ooh i love job interviews, do your thang girl game time is always a good time!

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home