Thursday, August 30, 2007

Bye, Bye, Summer

When next we speak, the fall will be upon us...the kids will be back in school and before we know it...cold weather.

Enjoy the weekend, make the most of the three days off. Swim, Eat, Lounge.

A few housekeeping notes....

Best of Luck to my Soror Royce's Daughter as she prepares to run her marathon. Because she is a strong woman and has trained hard for this....I know she will emerge victorious. Good luck Roycee!

I also want to shout out a very special individual. HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the beautiful, dynamic, sassy and sweet MISS LEE. I can't even begin to put into words how much I love me some Miss Lee. She is a talented writer and a bad azz Brooklyn chick. Enjoy your special day and this one's for you Missy! They Can't Knock The Hustle...keep shining!

7 Comments:

Blogger proacTiff said...

Cleary, I need to get some business of my own. It's a shame I'm on here tonight. But it makes me victoriously first to comment! I agree with your sentiments, Roycee, birfday lady Lee, errythang. And bye, bye, "God bleth you and good night." - Russell Simmons *cracking up just thinking about his end of show "speech." And here recently, Kimora made reference to it when she found she had to give a speech upon receiving her designer award. She was like a speech! What, "God bless you and good night?" Or a speech speech? Notice the difference? 'Bleth' vs. 'bless'...

Have a GREAT weekend; and I want to hear all about how you cry like a GIRL-mom when you send your little Tally off to school next week.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Ms. Lee said...

Thank you, thank you Ms. Nineteen! And I love ya back! Great pick.

See ya in September!

6:16 PM  
Blogger Gemini Girl aka GG said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:18 AM  
Blogger Gemini Girl aka GG said...

go roycee....hope you had a great day ms. lee and pro you need some meds...I'm sending a doctor...God Bleth you...

19, did they just bust a cap on my boy Jay?? why play with fire?? Question of the day!

4:19 AM  
Blogger 1969 said...

I love when no one is in my office and I can just listen to Jay-Z...

"I got the Godfather flow....the Don Juan DeMarco"

"Extensive hoes with expensive clothes..."

LMAO! I love ya Jay. You didn't have to have her killed though...

4:40 AM  
Blogger BK said...

LOL girl you gone be bawling.. take plenty of pics on Tali's first day!!!! Tali 2 gone be like.. WHERE HE GO??? lol

and big ups to Roycee.. DAT MARATHON IS NO JOKE!!!!

Happy Birfday Ms. Lee

5:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes...Fall arrived so quickly! I'll be acting just like it's summer...I hate anything under 75 degrees!

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home