Thursday, August 23, 2007

Drama is my middle name

I returned to the office only to be thrown in the middle of some office drama. WHY ME?

Why can't people just come to work and do their jobs? I don't feel like having to write anyone up on my first day back. I don't feel like spending half the day dealing with childish, petty shyt. Just focus on the task at hand. For me, trouble always comes when you are focused on everything BUT your job.

So, because I work for more than one hotel (as do my team members), our review gets sent to our shareholders and they can comment on the survey anonymously. After that, we sit down and review their feedback.

Well, one employee wants to tell me who her survey should be sent to. Uh....no.
I am going to select who gets the survey. I know you are buddy, buddy with the Director of Sales over there but I am sending your review to the General Manager. I want objective feedback not all praise and hugs. I want to hear what kind of job you are doing and not just from a friend of yours.

So she goes behind my back and calls corporate to get some folks added to the survey without my authorization.....so uh....corporate calls guess who? ME.

It ain't rocket science sister. Someone is going to have to authorize it. Who did you think they would call?

So anyway, 1969 is over here dealing with some "issues". After I kick some butt, I will get a real post out tomorrow.

12 Comments:

Blogger Erica C. said...

This is why I can't stand women like this. This Donkey didn't think her underhanded tactic through. (as with all Donkeys)
meaning...EVERYTHING HAS TO GO BY MRS. 1969 IN THE END!
Go Set It Off!

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell her to act right or you'll get the Wu-Tang Clan on her.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Erica Bunker said...

She must not know 'bout you! She'll learn!

12:00 PM  
Blogger lynn said...

Hi 1969,
I'm saying a little prayer for "little miss smarty pants"...because I have a feeling, things are about to get ugly.

12:22 PM  
Blogger BK said...

WHAT IN DA HELL????? OH SEE NOW THAT DERE.. IS A DAMN MESS!!!

How she gone go behind YO BACK to get folks added.. did she forget she not high on the todem pole?? LMAO..

just cause you slept with somebody in a high place dont mean you gone get yo way LOL *check Fresh's post* LOL

Ok.. do ya thing girlie.. I need to hear more bout da family LOL

12:47 PM  
Blogger cbean said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:47 PM  
Blogger CreoleInDC said...

See...you bout to TAG somebody! ROFL! Handle it.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

Why do I HATE FRESH...LMAO!!!

1:44 PM  
Blogger Tsiporah said...

You betta TAG her something Proper...LOL.

6:16 PM  
Blogger ChezNiki said...

I know you set that chick right, straight Cancerian style...

...have to come back and read up on this story

9:22 PM  
Blogger cbean said...

Try having two family members of the owner working in your department. That is some drama!

6:17 AM  
Blogger Jameil said...

and she kept one of my new fave bloggers from me on my bday over that??!?!? trife. lmao @ funky.

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home