Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A meme

The Incredibly Weird What If Question Meme (stolen from T.Cas)

1. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?

Elvis. Overrated. Stole from Black Artists. The So-called King?

2. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie celebrity of your choice. We are talking no-strings-attached sex and it can only happen once. Who is the lucky celebrity of your choice?

Morris Chestnut

3. You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who do you pick?

Why ask? Maxwell, of course

4. Now that you’ve slept with two different people in a row, you seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy shit, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it?

Right now, I would say a new pair of shoes.

5. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?

The French Riviera

6. Upon arrival to the aforementioned location, you get off the plane and discover another hundred-dollar bill. Shit! Now that you are in the new location, what are you gonna do?

Have a fabulous dinner, near the Mediterranean, watching the sun set with an excellent glass of wine.

7. The Angel of Death has descended upon you. Fortunately, the Angel of Death is pretty cool and in a good mood, and it offers you a half-hour to do whatever you want before you bite it. Whatcha gonna do in that half-hour?

Spend it with my husband and kids.

8. You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What’s it gonna be?

As much as I like to travel, I would want the ability to transport myself from place to place.

9. You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?

I would relive the first time I held my son in my arms.

10. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?

I would love to have actually heard the Martin Luther King "I Have a Dream Speech" Live.

11. You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?

Nothing. It is what it is.

12. You got kicked out of the country for being a time-traveling heathen who sleeps with celebrities and has super-powers. But check out this cool shit… you can move to anywhere else in the world! Bitchin’! What country are you going to live in now?

Trinidad, Home Sweet Home

13. The constant absorption of magical moonbeams mixed with the radioactive vegetables you consumed earlier has given you the ability to resurrect the dead famous-person of your choice. So which celebrity will you bring back to life?

Malcolm X so the chickens could come home to roost.

14. What’s your theme song?

Golden-Jill Scott

11 Comments:

Blogger Disco said...

LOVE it Sixy (i'm stealing hte nickname from Zeddie) LOL

I am gonna HAVE to steal this!!!!

Oh, and since I have been out of the loop for a couple.....you MUST put out some pics of you and the "cow" for Halloween! LOL

LOVES it!!!!!

12:22 PM  
Blogger 1969 said...

Robyn....

Why is today the event that my co-corker and I are going to dressed as the Butcher and the cow????

I have to start getting dressed in a minute. Should be interesting!

I really am a geek. LOL

1:18 PM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

Take me with you...Saint Tropez make room for me and my sister 1969 LOL!!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

I like this MeMe...I like your answers too...ummm, minus Maxwell and insert Don CHeadle...LOL

They sent me home in a car and told me to expense it...my job loves me. And miraculously...I feel 100% better now that I am home...heeheehee

1:43 PM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

I don't have nuttin' to say. Absolutely nuttin'.

KZ

1:58 PM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

I LOVE THIS! It is soooo stolen...

4:48 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

Consider this jackked.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Sangindiva said...

This is soooo great!
I love to travel too, no-scratch that-
I love to see new places I don't love the actual
process of travel : )

1:25 AM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

I love Trinidad, but I don't know about living there. Lol. After about six weeks there I always feel claustophobic. That's my theme song as well. Loves it.

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog! Definitely agree on the Morris Chestnut answer. Sweet chocolate in it's finest form!

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, this is a goner - check my blog in a few weeks for my answers but I will definitely mention where I stole it from. Wow, was that poor gramma or whut?!

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home