Monday, November 06, 2006

CAUTION: Busy Week Ahead

Happy Monday Bloggers. This week is going to be hectic. I have a meeting tomorrow with my boss to review all of my accounts before I leave. Of course, I am going to spend most of today trying to clean up all of my accounts....yeah, yeah, call me Miss Procrastination.

The Blogger Roadshow is headed to Philly this weekend. I am looking forward to meeting up with some of the Blog world's finest on Friday night. I will be sure to recap on Monday if I can.

This weekend was pretty boring. I spent time organizing clothes in our house. We moved into our new home on MLK Day of this year. We then started renovating so we are finally getting around to putting things in their rightful places. I did a ton of laundry, packing stuff up for Good.will and storing. Feels good when you simplify your space.

My soccer star scored another three goals in his game on Saturday. I am telling you...the kid is the next Beckham. He is a BEAST on the field.

The baby is running around and opening all of the kitchen cabinets and stacking cans. I think he is part squirrel cause he is always trying to hoard or stash some food somewhere.

Other than that, we spent all day yesterday grilling and watching football. Props to the Miami Dolphins for beating the BEARS (just like the old days....they continue to beat the pants off the Bears whenever they are undefeated). My condolences to G.Mo, I know he is taking a beating for his Cowboys in the office today but the NY Giants are 2 games ahead and they are gearing up for those Bears next week.

Ahhhhh....life is good.

10 Comments:

Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

Family life. I sometimes miss that soo much......sometimes.

So if he's part squirrel...who's side of the family does he take after?

10:15 AM  
Blogger 1969 said...

Blah...he definitely takes after his father and the 1967 clan. The 1969's are not food hoarders. The 67 folks are from Mississippi and know about FOOD STORAGE. :)

10:36 AM  
Blogger That Girl Tam said...

I need your email address...

10:50 AM  
Blogger BZ said...

Yes, busy week indeed. Good luck with wrapping up at the jobby job! I know you are anxious, excited and relieved all at the same time!

12:13 PM  
Blogger African girl, American world said...

part squirrel...LOL!!!
I got one that has to be part monkey the way he climbs high up on things all the time :)

12:36 PM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

Lol @ your little squirrel. Are you underfeeding him or something? Lol.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

Awwwwwwwww your boys are so adorable. Mad though that one day you gone go in his closet to find canned peas and corn stacked to the ceiling HILARIOUS!!! he's preparing for the revolution!!! I likes that LOL!

1:31 PM  
Blogger 1969 said...

RMack...do I sense a wager of some sort? LOL

BZ...what are you doing up and posting? You need to be recuperating and drugged up.

AGAW...my older one is part monkey too..we must be related!

MizJJ...underfeeding? You should see this boy. I think he is food obsessed.

RD...I hope he is preparing for the Revolution and isn't just greedy. The boy can throw down on some food.

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me find out you're sitting on the next Freddy Adu.

@ Rob Mack . . . watch your mouth. If there's a wager, I want in.

6:14 PM  
Blogger eclectik said...

Ima need the one woman road show to hit the DC metro :)

e.

eclectik-relaxation.com

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home