Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Catching up

Okay, the new gig is serious. Who knew that being a Director was so much work?

I have been immersed in training for the last couple of weeks. I spent last Tuesday in NY and last Thursday in Arlington/Alexandria training with my counterparts in other cities. I think I am starting to get the hang of what I am supposed to do.

Not much is going on with the 1969 crew. Work, holiday shopping, etc.

My football team has hit the skids so I can't celebrate there.

I am starting to check out everyone's blogs and I see that we lost a beautiful blogger (Rest in Peace Trizzy), we have a lot of breakups and many of you are losing your minds. That's what happens when I stay away too long!

I leave for Baltimore tomorrow and will be there for the next three days. After that, no more travel for a while! Hope all is well....I will post more when I get back to having a life.

Did I mention that we found out the policewoman across the street is a lesbian? Stay tuned.....

14 Comments:

Blogger Drea said...

Baltimore. You are coming to my neck of the woods.

Lesbian? So, when you thought she might have been checking your husband out she may have been trying to get to you, hmmm?

7:12 AM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

Hey Big Sis!!! you'll be in B-more? Maybe we can have dinner...I'll drive down one evening if your game. You hear on Friday? I'm off but have a Lasik consultation early...maybe we can do something on Friday.

Ok all our business in the streets LOL!!

so ole' girl across the street wants you and not your hubbie hunh? LOL!! Welcome back...

9:05 AM  
Blogger Erica Bunker said...

Glad to hear you're doing well in your new gig. Been missin' you over on the board and thought I'd come and check on you. Watch that neighbor, she may want to come over for coffee!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

So she wasn't after Mr. 1969, but rather Mrs. 1969...very interesting. Is the other person she wanted to get into your sorority her woman?

Good luck with work. Sounds like a challenge.

10:26 AM  
Blogger 1969 said...

I will be staying in the Inner Harbor for the next two days. I would love to hang out but am there for a conference with my NEW team. I probably will get roped in to trying to bond..LOL

The neighbor has a girlfriend and a son. The plot thickens.

10:56 AM  
Blogger BZ said...

At least you know she ain't after your man, now! Hope all the craziness of training and traveling settles soon!

11:13 AM  
Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

I think she's probably bi... checking for you and Mr. 1969.
Yea, def waiting on that story...lol

Man, you've been gone too long...

11:29 AM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Hey!!!

My mouth dropped when I read she's a lesbian. So, maybe she's trying to get at you.... Just kidding...LOL! No, for real.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

Glad to hear you're getting the hang of you new gig. Hope you manage to have a little fun while in Charm City (just stay away from the westside).

4:17 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

Now if you had said The lesbian police woman has been hitting on you and you kinda like it and you want to bring her home..NOW Thats a story!!!! Hee hee...

4:26 PM  
Blogger African girl, American world said...

someone died? whoa.

5:52 AM  
Blogger Sangindiva said...

Hey 1969!!!

I am so glad you are getting the hang
of your new gig..

So your neighbor want's some of you, huh?
Well... well hahahaha!

1:27 AM  
Blogger LadyLee said...

Ha! I can't wait to hear about your neighbor. I live in downtown ATL, and um, gay couples live on either side of me. I'm crazy about my neighbors, but trust me... you're going to have some serious fodder for blog posts, as I have had! Especially if she's trying to run up on ya!! LOL!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Rasha said...

Oh my...I can't wait to hear this.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home