Saturday, December 09, 2006

Mama's back!!!

Now cut all this shyt out!

I was away for a few days only to return, start reading blogs and finding out that ya'll have been acting up big time.

I counted five break ups, a death...correction, a FAKED death (What the fudge?), new templates everywhere and one foray into a gay bar. I mean damn. Can't you people keep it together for a minute?

I am supposed to be playing with the Taliban not engrossed in everyone's craziness.

Now straighten up and get all of your stuff together. I am back, not travelling for a while and I expect all of you to return to some semblance of normalcy.

For real though...who would fake their death? What kind of bad lifetime movie plot is that? Why call , email, talk to and involve all of these people in your sick depravity? For attention that you aren't getting at home? Is it ever that deep?

I posted a while back...here is your reminder...this is the INTERNET...take everything you read with a grain of salt and a margarita, okay? You really only know what you read. It's our faults for being so open.

I'll be on your blogs, checking up on you guys.....have a good weekend.

14 Comments:

Blogger My-Conscience said...

Great Layout! Be back soon.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Shai said...

Chile, we hear ya. Yes ma'am.*Saluting* LOL.

Let's take it with a grain of salt and straight tequila shots. LOL.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

Returning to normalcy immediately, ma'am.

BTW, welcome back.

3:29 AM  
Blogger BZ said...

Glad you're back, mama. And great layout. Where is everyone getting these? I need a new one!

6:35 AM  
Blogger Drea said...

Same here, I love your new site. The colors and flowers are pretty. I am not as creative with the computer so I will have to keep my plain ole page.

6:43 AM  
Blogger 1969 said...

Hey peeps...I got the site on Blogger Templates. All I did was cut and paste. Pretty Easy.

6:51 AM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

Welcome back Big Sis!!! Girl my head was swimming last week, but hey it is what it is I guess...some people have too much time on there hands I guess.

7:15 AM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

I love the new layout. It is very pretty. Everyone is changing clothes!

I hear you about the events of last week. It was crazy and I still do not feel like a good idea of what happened.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

I love this layout...it's so...what's the word...theraputic or serene...LOL! Glad you're back. Life has been real hard out here in the blog world...LOL!

11:04 AM  
Blogger 1969 said...

1969 may not be my real name...LOL
Too funny.

Thanks for all of the nice comments on the layout. I liked it because it had a tropical island feel. Reminds me of home.

11:06 AM  
Blogger chele said...

All the craziness that is going on makes me want to stay away.

12:09 PM  
Blogger LadyLee said...

A bad Lifetime Movie Plot... I thought I was the only one that thought that... Goodness!

9:57 AM  
Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

now you make me feel like i need to spruce up my spot a little bit...for some reason i have been hesitant to switch to blogger beta..i don't know why but maybe i'll give it a try.

and about faking death

two words

sick & twisted

11:17 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

Love the new layout!!

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home