Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Writer's Block

Jennifer Hudson....why, oh why would you let Andre Leon Talley choose that hideous ensemble for your Oscar win? You looked like Cruella De Ville meets Judy Jetson.

How proud am I of myself for losing 7 of my ten pounds! Maybe I should celebrate with a donut? Ha ha!

When you are at lunch with people having typical lunchtime banter....please don't start talking about the time you threw up. NOT A GOOD MOVE.

Pop rocks and coke.....remember those rumors? Mikey died? LOL

Did anyone see the rats running through Taco Bell on that CNN Video? Run for the border my azz!

Can you believe my baby starts kindergarten in September? I am going to be a crying, video camera-toting mess on his first day. Note to self....Waterproof mascara!

I miss so many of the old bloggers. Slish, Bloopty, etc...I hope they are all doing well.

Was it me or did Cameron Diaz look like she was wearing a 1986 wedding dress at the Oscars? That was NOT cute at all.

I love People of Color. We really are fly!

I am contemplating cutting my hair VERY short for the summer. Mr. 1969 may never speak to me again so I am going to need a place to stay.

Brooklyn Tech is so much better than Midwood....**ducking**

Is there any better feeling than being at a party and either hearing "I Came in the Door, I said it before..." or hearing "Boogie Down Productions, will always get paid.."?

Why did this man at work challenge me that I am not really a Mets fan and I had to shut him down and name the entire starting line-up of the Championship 86 Mets? Is he kidding me? I even named Rafael Santana at Shortstop! Does he know that I used to stay up and watch every single game and wait up for Kiner's Corner after the game? Old school New Yorker's will know what I am talking about :)

Why is this so long?

14 Comments:

Blogger Knockout Zed said...

Let Mr. 69 recognize when you cut your hair short, you'll be getting offers for places to stay, believe that!

KZ

12:46 PM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

Poor J Hud got screamed down by that stupid diva Andre. She changed towards the end of the night and looked beautiful.

The littlest Taliban is going to start kindergarden. That is exciting.

Men rarely believe that women can be true sports fans.

1:40 PM  
Blogger Erica Bunker said...

J Hud acknowledged that the jacket was a hot mess when she was on The Today Show this morning.

Ahhh! The first day of school... yeah, you are going to me a mess!

1:56 PM  
Blogger Shai said...

BDP, LOL. Makes me think of the movie Brown Sugar. I miss those old days with some good azz rap music.

2:40 PM  
Blogger Ms. Lee said...

86 Mets w/ Darryl and Dwight?! I remember that. It was the last time I was a Mets fan! Bronx Bombers girl! The uniforms look better! That was so girly!

Waterproof mascara is a must! Awww.

Let Mr. 1969 know you'll still be fly. (And that it'll grow back.)

*ping, ping, ping* That's shots flyin like we're outside an ol' school Brooklyn party. Midwood don't play that Tech mess! LOL.

8:35 PM  
Blogger 1969 said...

Zed...That's what I'm talking about! But I ain't moving to the Anus. You may have to relocate.

Miz JJ....J Hud needed to channel Effie and tell that man off. I mean I was sooo disappointed when I saw her.

Erica..I bet she did acknowledge. And then to be remembered for that? YUCK. And I could cry now just thinking about it. Much less when I see my little man in his uniform holding the Spiderman lunchbox. *sniff*

Shai...Girl, it's just not the same nowadays. Lean wit it just doesn't do it for me.

Ms.Lee...How you goona jump ship to the Yankees? I stay with the orange and blue. Knicks and Mets. We lose but I still love them.

And Tech is the home of the Decepticons. We will take on Midwood anyday!

5:02 AM  
Blogger BZ said...

I think it's in the water. A lot of people are suffering. But, I'm glad to see you sound upbeat.

5:39 AM  
Blogger BK said...

ROTFLMAO hahahaaaaaaaa she ain't say da mets doe.. girl..

and while Tech was better than Midwood.. CLARA BARTON IS STILL THE BEST :) lol

damn girl Kiner's Corner???? you was a TRUE mets fan! just gimme my seat! LOL

and don't get me going on J Hud.. nor the Oscars period.. but anything is better than 3-6 Mafia LOL

ooh girl.. your feelings gone get hurt.. when he say.. GO AWAY MOMMY I'M FINE lol..

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buck Buck Buck - that's me letting off some shots because of the Tech better than Midwood comment. IS ya crazy!?!?! Y'all had a dude cheerleader. Nuff said.

Clara Barton has no parts of this conversation BK!!!!

Did you say Rafael Santana?!?! Ahhhhh....a female sports fan...Such a thing of beauty. Wally Backman stand up!!!!

4:42 AM  
Blogger 1969 said...

BZ...I am fighting the funk!

Bklyn Diva...Clara Barton? Oh Lawdy. Don't even get me started. LOL

Fresh...Looky here Mr. Our dude cheerleader was FIERCE. Hater!

Don't let me bring up SAT scores...
FALL BACK.

And what do you know about Lenny Dykstra and Mookie?

8:40 AM  
Blogger chele said...

Jhud's jacket was a trip. She took it off sometime during the night though.

I cut my hair really short and got really frustrated because I didn't have time to keep it maintained. I'm too lazy.

First day of kindergarten is crazy. I sat in the car and cried like a baby.

10:15 AM  
Blogger BK said...

LMAO.. ya'll know Barton was da ish :) LOL Home of the Butches and chicks that kept the abortion clinics in business..

Ok I am not one of the aforementioned chicks LOL Ya'll know I was playing.. hell I went to school across the streets from Prostitute Heights..

Now I understand why my family was so mad I didn't go to Stuyvesant after I got accepted LOL

3:24 AM  
Blogger eclectik said...

J Hud needs to hurry up and do something special...drop a hot single..Pose in KING lol something...Im bout done.

You and the donuts lol

LOL@Mikey

What about the bloggers that are still here...ME? :p

Damn you call it writers block...I call it just my thoughts...you're blog is better than mine and I dont like it lmao

See you on the board


eclectik-relaxation.com

The NEW Messageboard
Grown folk talk...connect.

e.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Lyrically speaking said...

This is a wonderful blog, love the colors and writing. You're right about Jennifer's outfit, I was wondering the same thing.

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home