Tuesday, March 20, 2007

1969's Blog Awards

You ever enjoy some blogs so much that you don't ever want to tell people? You want to keep them all to yourself? LOL

I come in every morning, have coffee and saunter over to read my favorite blog shenanigans. I am awed by the writing of some of you. Inspired.

Today I am actually sharing my favorites! I present the 1969 blog awards for my favorites....no links though....I am too lazy!

BEST WRITING
Miss Ahmad and Dallas Penn

BEST WEB DESIGN
Eclectik

FUNNIEST
The Brutha Code, Always.Funky.Fresh
Sister Toldja and Four Four

MOST HONEST
Zed and Royce's Daughter

MOST ADMIRED FOR THEIR TALENT
Hooks and Needles
Shake Your Beauty
TriniGourmet

PEOPLE I WANT TO HANG OUT WITH
(All of the above PLUS...)
BklynDiva
There's No Place Like Home
Boston Zeta
G.Mo
The Budget Fashionista
The Makeup Girl
Young, Black and Fabulous

Congrats to all of my favorites for making me stay awake at work everyday. I love you guys!

12 Comments:

Blogger Shai said...

1969, that was so nice of you. Can I borrow the idea? I was at my blog giving shoutouts to my fav blogs. I like the awards idea even better.

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I got an award!!! Ummmm..*ahem*..pulling out my speech.

First off, I wanna give a shout out to the man up above because without Him, this blog stuff would not be possible. I wanna give a shout out to Al Gore for inventing the internet, to the original don dada Trevor on the corner of Flatbush and Church Aves. for "acquiring" my first computer, to those dudes in Vandeveer who chased me for my Member's Only jacket after leaving shorty's apt, to lil Pookie, Ray-ray, T-bone, my moms, my baby muva. I thank y'all. Y'all made me who I am today...

8:24 AM  
Blogger Erica Bunker said...

I don't know what to say... I didn't prepare a speech. I want to first thank God and my momma! LOL Thanks for the shoutout girl!

8:33 AM  
Blogger Ms. Lee said...

Um, I was gonna give a speech, but yall beat me to it...LOL. Great minds and all.

Man, forget that. I'd like to give a shout out to Big Jeez, my moms and them, Ricky on lock-down - I love you Boo, and Brooklyn!

1969, we'll make it happen. :o)
(Thanks!)

9:15 AM  
Blogger 1969 said...

Shai...Borrow away! I need to come over and check out your blog too.

Fresh...see this is why you are picking up the funny award. You are a damn fool. I think Trevor stole my first computer....Hmmm.

Erica...you know I am going to grow up and have some of your talent one day!

Ms. Lee....once we meet in person, it's on and popping!

9:42 AM  
Blogger BZ said...

Awwh! I want to hang out with you, too! :-) You are definitely linked in my "favorites" and are on my list of daily reads. *huggs*

10:29 AM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

You have a good list going on there. And now I have few new ones to read.

11:43 AM  
Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

aww shucks! thanks lady, you really made my day!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Sister Toldja said...

Dag, everyone had the speech idea! LOL. Thanks for the love, I do appreciate it! I heart your blog as well!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

I didn't realize I got props for being honest. OK, I'm lying.

KZ

2:07 PM  
Blogger BK said...

Thanks ma!!! and when you make it DC we hanging.. when I make it to Philly.. WE HANGING.. hell we need to just go home for a weekend and HANG!!! I can't wait to meet you either..

*lmao* at Fresh.. lawd he said Vandeveer.. I wonder if it was my ex who was chasing him for dat jacket??? Hmmm LOL Hmm I see Trevor and Inshan were always acquiring computers LOL

5:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ooo i got a shoutout! so nice to find your blog :) have added it to my blogroll :)

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home