Tuesday, September 04, 2007

STOP THE PRESSES

I have been waiting for this day for YEARS.

Maxwell just released a snippet of one of his new songs on his myspace page.

If you are a fan, check it out.

And I have lyrics:

Pretty Wings Lyrics

written and produced by
hod david and musze

time will bring the real end of our trial
one day they'll be no remnants
no trace no residual feelings within ya..
one day u won't remember me

yo face will be the reason i smile
but i will not see what i can not have forever
i'll always love ya i hope u feel the same

oh u played me dirty your game was so bad
u toyed with my affliction had to fill out my prescription
found the remedy i had to set u free

away from me
to see clearly the way that love can be
when u are not with me
i had to leave, i have to live
i had to lead, i had to live

if i cant have u let love set u free
to fly yo pretty wings around
pretty wings your pretty wings
your pretty wings around

8:31-1:38-8:31

15 Comments:

Blogger proacTiff said...

Bae! is going to be thrilled!

8:01 AM  
Blogger Miss Snarky Pants said...

Yes girl....my husband is on his j-o-b!!! LOL.
I can't wait to get my hands on this...

9:07 AM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

Talk about a long awaited album. It was supposed to come out months ago. Glad he's starting to put stuff out.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Erica Bunker said...

That is going to be hot! I can't wait for this album to finally drop!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

I found your blog by way of Erica and I can not WAIT until this drops!!!!!!!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Disco said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! You KNOW we are right here (**waving my fingers between me and you***) on this man!I am about to DIEEE!!! I have been sleeping girl..... LOL This is gonna make my YEAR!!!! LOL

11:17 AM  
Blogger 1969 said...

OMG is it me and my stalker tendencies or does he sound more mature, more angelic....more....everythang. LOL

Ya'll just don't know. I might be MIA for a few days when my 2nd babydaddy's cd drops.

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's your stalker tendencies..by far....By the way, who's Maxwell?!?!? (kidding)

12:10 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

Someone's been hard at work on his music.
I'll check this out as soon as I get home (no audio)

12:22 PM  
Blogger Ms. Lee said...

Oooooh, I know you are haaaaappppppyyyy! I'll be checking it out when I get home tonight!

1:05 PM  
Blogger BK said...

awh shyt.. ok lemme get on my job and see if I can have I mean listen to this by the end of the week :)

*umm you did get yo joint burned and thrown away right?? I don't want Tali 3 by accident off of some damn Maxwell and shyt then I get a bill for said accident* lol

2:17 PM  
Blogger Dondasaurus Rex said...

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!

you've made my september!!

it doesnt get anybetter!!!

i've been waiting for WAY too long

3:04 PM  
Blogger CreoleInDC said...

I'm mad at Maxwell. He waited so long it's bordering on being disrespectful. How he gonna do all his number one fans like that? Humph.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Jameil said...

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh. it was supposed to come out feb. 13th to be exact. i need him to get his life together. MORE MORE MORE!!

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home