Friday, May 04, 2007

Mom's Rock

As a mother, I thought I would share some gift ideas for that number one lady in your life....MOM.

If your Mom is a product junkie...how about some C.arol's Daughter? All natural, great smelling and rich and satisfying. This mango melange set is pampering and stylish.



On a budget? Spring and Summer are upon us and if your Mom needs a nice colorful tote bag to wear with her linen....how about this one from Tarzhay...under $20 and would look fierce with an all white, tan or chocolate ensemble. I would rock mine with a white sundress and those tan Kors shoes....



For a mere $150, you can show up with a classic gift for mom that she will treasure. The style is classic and will work from casual wear to church. Not to mention, it comes in that famous blue box :)



If your Mom is like me and mine, we love a beautiful robe. This one is feminine and cut like a kimono. Gorgeous.



This is what I want.....just in case you were wondering....



If Mom has a sweet tooth, how about these?



Just remember....all you Mom's out there....

10 Comments:

Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

those are great mother's day gift ideas. i'm not sure what i'll get my mom this year, usually i end paying for the collective gift from all of my siblings because they are trifling and they all wanna sign the card!!

she usually drops some major hints/slash requests so that makes it's pretty easy:-)

10:48 AM  
Blogger 1969 said...

Miss A...and if all else fails, pick up your side of the road flowers with the dingy white teddy bear and the bootleg Dreamgirls dvd. LOL

10:55 AM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

My mom is Trinidad and has been since January. I told her she would get something when she gets back because I know trying to send something down there for it to end up lost. I think she is getting perfume (she loves prada).

12:13 PM  
Blogger onefromphilly said...

I just got my Mom some beautiful custom silver jewelry. And good thing cause I was feeling real guilty for buying myself 3 pairs of shoes today. :-)

I asked for that silver bracelet from Tiffany for my b-day. I didn't get it yet :-(

1:15 PM  
Blogger Erica Bunker said...

Great suggestions! I got a blue box for Valentine's Day... probably won't be getting another anytime soon. LOL

2:44 PM  
Blogger BK said...

lol.. I need to send folks to your page to help with gift ideas!!! LOL

and Carols Daughter is a FAVE of mine!!!

I know you remember the store right where Spike's Joint used to be!!!

MOMS ROCK.. yes we do!

4:13 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

I got my mother's Mother's Day gift yesterday . . . it came from Zales and ran me a pretty penny . . . but she is more than worth it.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Jameil said...

fab ideas! i need to send these out as birthday gift ideas too!!! (for me). i forgot my mom loves carol's daughter. where is the robe from?

10:01 AM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

LMAO!!! I bought the pink and brown pj's from Red Envelope for myself :-) I love them HA!! But I did get Mommy some cute Coach brown and gold sneakers. Happy Early Mothers Day Sixty!

11:42 AM  
Blogger It is What It Is... said...

First time stopping thru! Thanks for the tips...

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home