Thursday, May 03, 2007

Writer's Block Returns

LOST IS THE BEST SHOW ON TV.....I highly recommend that all of you catch up on those DVD's over the summer.

Is it me or is everyone missing the boat that Nee-Yo is clearly playing for MY TEAM?

Is that "Lip Gloss" song annoying the heck out of anyone else? What Chu Know Bout Me?...uh....that you can't sing?

Why are there still women walking around with unshaved armpits and legs? YUCK. And if your outer parts look like Sasquatch....I don't even wanna ask about anywhere else. It's summer...excessive body hair is soooo not sexy.

People that smoke in their cars disgust me. Especially if their kids are in the cars with them.

White pants with cellulite on the back of your legs? Not a good look.

The Big Cheese is in the building today (and I do mean THE BIG CHEESE, THE OWNER, THE MAN WITH HIS NAME ON THE BUILDING).....why is everyone running around like a chicken with their head chopped off? I mean they are scrubbing the elevator grates with a toothbrush. LOL DAYUM.

Sick office workers....no, after ten days of hacking....it's not "just your allergies". Take your azz to the Doctor.

SLISH jinxed me.....T2 has entered the terrible two's and his lil slasher is in effect mode. He may not make it to his Birthday next week.

For T1's Cinco de Mayo party, I had to find Spanish Music. All I had was Big Pun and Shakira....LMAO! "You nasty twin...I don't care" is sooo not appropriate.

I went walking on the track last night and there were four women, dressed in workout clothes that sat on the grass and talked for about 30 minutes then left. I bet they told everyone at work how they "Been working out" for the summer.

I bought these yesterday.....**sigh**. Damn that M.ichael K.ors....he's like kryptonite to me.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lip Gloss song = YUCK. Cellulite showing through pants = YUCK. Unshaved armpits = YUCK.

You nasty twin = that ish is funny as hell. LMAOOOOOOOOO.

The Kors joints is a good look....

6:28 AM  
Blogger Disco said...

"You nasty twin...I don't care"

How about that was my JUNK back in the day!!! LOL

Loves it but yes, inapropo. for the babies!!! LOL

7:12 AM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

I Told ya the force is strong. I will send you some positive vibes pronto...

7:22 AM  
Blogger Still Patrice said...

Cute Shoes!

8:14 AM  
Blogger Erica Bunker said...

Cellulite and white pants? Gross! I don't know how many times in a work situation have I had a white chick ask ME why other black women don't shave. My response: 'Cause they nasty! LOL Diggin' the shoes! I'm falling back off of the pricey ones for Summer and hittin' DSW! LOL

8:37 AM  
Blogger Nexgrl said...

This is the librarian in me, but have you tried searching your local library for the music?

10:40 AM  
Blogger onefromphilly said...

Love the shoes!
I just bought a Michael Kors white purse. I justified the price by saying that I really really need a nice white bag. There was a woman in front of me who had a L&T discount for 20% off. I politely asked her if I could use her discount. After she looked me up and down she passed it to me! HA!

Even I can't believe I did that. But how does the saying go..
"a closed mouth doesn't get fed"

Cellulite happens, ewwww..
They key to a successful look is the proper under garment. This sign should be posted in all clothing stores!!!!!!!!!

10:42 AM  
Blogger BZ said...

Those shoes are KA-YUTE!

Sooo many people are unaware of the "White Pants Code".

Unshaved/waxed/nair'd..anything. ILK

Lip Gloss song is so f*ckin annoying. But, at least it's not gangbanger/drug-slanger music. I guess.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Minerva Exertion said...

Love your blog 1969.

From one shoe addict to another, LOVE THE KICKS!!!

7:02 PM  
Blogger Jameil said...

loooooooove michael kors. i've decided the lip gloss girl is ok just because she's talkin about her age level. at least she's not talkin about all the men who want her and her hot car. HOWEVER its annoying b/c its permeating EVERYTHING.

9:47 AM  
Blogger BK said...

ROTFLMAO.. but why a lot of chicks in the dc area think its CUTE to have hairy legs??? WTF Ewwwwwwwwwwwww

lip gloss song.. sucks
white pants with cellulite.. LOSING MY LUNCH

LMAO @ you having only big pun and shakira!!! LOL

damn them shoes are hot!!! girl *I'm biding my time*

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home