Thursday, May 31, 2007

Yes, I am talking about se.x

A couple of weeks ago, 1969 and her office posse of Brown people (four of us) went out for drinks afterwork. Three women in their 30's and our young buck little brother who is a whopping 23 and thinks he knows everything.

So we start enjoying some beverages and he tells us about this new chick he is phone macking from How.ard. So we ask him how far he has gotten with the young lady.

He tells us that he has been talking to her on the phone but he was slated to visit her over Memorial Day weekend and he was pretty sure "the deed" would be going down.
So we asked him what tricks he was going to pull out of his arsenal. That boy said ..."I don't need any tricks. I am me." After a full three seconds of dead quiet...**crickets chirping**....all three of us burst out laughing.

He proceeded to tell us that he would not perform any oral activities the first time out and that he doesn't need to.

Now you know, three grown azz women had to get all in his business (but we are all cool like that so it's okay). He claimed that it's against his beliefs. WHAT?

So my question is....your beliefs allow you to stick other parts in but you cant do oral?

So after we challenged his beliefs, we had to ask if it was okay for her to do it to him? Of course, it was......

Now I am gonna assume it was because he is a young buck but dayum. What's up with that? Now I remember back in the day when brothers would swear to Big Baby Jebus that they didn't do "IT" but would get behind closed doors and .....LOL

Are these stigma's still out there? I know I am asking the right people....cause ya'll are all nasty. Seriously, as wild as these kids are, we were shocked that he had this puritent kind of mentality. I am all for making sure the individual is legit before engaging in safe activities but he really was like "I just won't do that PERIOD."

I will say that the three of us advised him that if he was a true mack....he would go up there, just give her the oral of her life and then break out. LOL (Mr. 1969 agreed.)

I'll leave this one open to the forum....what things won't you do? Do Rules Exist for you when dating or is it all fair game?

15 Comments:

Blogger Shai said...

NO, oral performing by me if it is casual sex. And NEVER, EVER anal.

I would call the young buck feeding to the sexist selfish double standard that keeps getting passed on. I would not call it value. LOL. SMH.

6:21 AM  
Blogger BK said...

ROTFLMAO.. hahahaaa omg my stomach hurt from laughing at him so damn hard!!!! hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ok you can tell he is really YOUNG.. but nonetheless.. I don't give up oral unless we are in a relationship and I don't expect it either the first couple of times.. but once we decide this is where we at.. OH IT'S ON.. NO HOLDS BARRED.. The more I'm diggin you the more tricks I'm pullin out.. you gone remember me LONG AFTER I'M GONE lol

6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oral sex...that's nasty...never heard of it...would never try it. Y'all some freaks.....should be ashamed of yourselves.....


*hiding under my desk so lightning doesn't strike me* LOL

7:35 AM  
Blogger Erica Bunker said...

That youngun better listen! That relationship is doomed before it ever started.

8:34 AM  
Blogger onefromphilly said...

OOOOOH Hell NO!
My step son is 25 and my nephew is 28 and lives with his girlfriend. I still believe that neither of my boys are even having sex!!

*covering my ears and singing lalalalalalalalalalala*

8:40 AM  
Blogger BZ said...

For me, oral isn't casual. But, um, I can't be with a dude who doesn't make it happen. Fortunately, I've never run into that problem. Once they get a taste...I can't get rid of them! LOL

9:04 AM  
Blogger Amadeo said...

Nothing anal is ever on the menu...I just can't get with it. Santorum...google it.

11:08 AM  
Blogger 1969 said...

Shai....ANAL is out. I am with ya 100%.

Look at BK DIVA with the bag of tricks....LMAO!

Fresh...lightining doesn't come through the computer does it? I don't want any residual charges coming from you....**backing away slowly**

Erica....I know YOU feel me. LOL
The MILF posse!!!!! We tried to school him, he wouldn't listen.

Philly...girl...you can give that up. They are getting busy on the regular. :)

BZ....it's that cuban effect. You can't help it!

Amadeo...exactly. The word Santorum was originated by Dan Savage, a writer in Philly who coined the term after our Senator Rick Santorum. I know all about it.....and it ain't happening over in the 1969 house. LOL

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgot to add my NO...

Anything that should be flushed down the toilet is a big ass NO. So despite what R.Kells says there will be NO PEE-ING nor will there be any DEFECATING.

"What am I supposed to do after I shit on her?!?! I'm supposed to hit that?!?!" -Biggie - for you non-hip-hop heads.

Ahhh MILF posse...my perverted mind likes how that sounds. Next time can a brother come to these afterwork gatherings!!!!!

12:18 PM  
Blogger Gemini Girl aka GG said...

why we gotta be nasty! LMAO!
I'm amazed at what kids are doing in college and especially in high school today...I wasn't even curious about oral sex til I was OUT of college...funny he doesn't need any tricks..he'll learn, it'll take a minute but he'll learn !LOL!
anal is definitely out but now with my age I'm more open then I was say his age...I was more reserved back then and now I'm open for a lot of things...
as long as you are both safe from getting/giving diseases and making babies then is all to the GOOD!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Tasha said...

I can't get up with oral on the first *ahem* meeting, but once we've got a pretty solid relationship, then it's on. He'll learn...very very quickly. Poor baby!

2:19 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

Why you guys buggin that boy.

Every dude goes through that no coochie eating phase. Its not that its against his beliefs. The Boy doesn't know how and is afraid if he tries and he'll be terrible.

What if Chick go and run her mouth to all her friends! So its safer for young bucks to say " Naw The kid don't get down like that"

He'll eventually meet a woman kind enough to train him in tongue gymnastics.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

Although I wouldn't necessarily expect it in return, oral is almost a must in my book. That young boy doesn't know what he's missing. I don't know why he's holding out. If he gets in the first time, there's no guarantee he'll have a return engagement. You have to leave it all on the table the first time.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Virtuous said...

Everybody need a few tricks to pull out every now and then....keep it exciting! He will learn the HARD way! LOL

4:36 PM  
Blogger Lola Gets said...

For me, no oral means no go. I just cant flow with someone who has such silly restrictions and limitations on our time together. Thats why Im kicking latest dude to the curb, lol.
L

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home