Thursday, May 17, 2007

I Think!

I was nominated as a Thinking Blogger by this lovely individual.

I found out that it means I am supposed to cough up five great blogs that I read.
I know I could pick my usual suspects, the ones I read everyday that most of you are already fans of....but instead, I will try and give some other folks a little shine.

I love Go Fug Yourself and read it every day. These ladies critique Hollywood outfits and their commentary is usually DEAD ON. I laugh so much at the outfits but even more at their critiques.

Stereohyped is my newest obsession. It is a black blog for entertainment, political commentary, etc. It is only a few weeks old, but I am already hooked. Check it out!

For my Trinidadian commentary, I am hooked on the Manicou report. I catch up on the views of a young Trinidadian and enjoy his great writing.

For superb Trinidadian food recipes, I check out TriniGourmet. Not only is she gorgeous, the gyal can cook!

And if you really know me, you know that I spend a lot of time here or here.

Have a great day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

TriniGourmet!!!
thanks for the links. I am about to try something new. Coquito Maybe? I'll start small.

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whooo hooo! Go Giants!

Hey 1969!

YOu deserve the award. I come by and read frequently

= )

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home