Friday, May 18, 2007

Overheard in the 1969 house last night....

1969 comes in the house and gives T1 a big hug that he can't escape from.
He starts laughing because he can't escape and 1969 starts giving him kisses all over his face.

T1: Mom, are you trying to get sexy with me?

(Record scratching.................................)

1969: What does sexy mean T1?

T1: You know....when girls love boys alot.

1969: Oh. Well, I think sexy is a grown up word.

T1: But it's not a BAD word right?

1969: It's not a BAD word but it's a word that grown ups can use. It's not really for kids. Maybe you can say mommy LOVES you alot?

T1: Okay, but I like sexy better.

Pray for 1969 ya'll.

11 Comments:

Blogger Shai said...

1969, chile I almost fell out my chair at work. I cannot laugh how I want. That is so cute.

7:08 AM  
Blogger Minerva Exertion said...

That was too funny!!! Kids!

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maaaaaaaaaan....don't you and Mr.1-9-6-9 make sure the kids are sleep before y'all do the do? Watch out. Next will be the noises!!!! You remember that scene in Forrest Gump where he was imitating the guy stroking his mom???

7:38 AM  
Blogger 1969 said...

Shai...he is so cute sometimes but I just don't know where he comes up with this stuff.

Minerva...crazy right? LOL

Lookie here Fresh....I am blaming Justin T.imbo for bringing sexy back into my 5 year old's vocabulary. Me and Mr. 1969 usually sneak around just like you and Mrs Fresh...at least we TRY to :)

9:28 AM  
Blogger Amadeo said...

Just knowing he said that at that time, my mind wanders to what is being said amongst peers.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Shai said...

I agree with Amadeo. I have heard small kids in groups talking way to grown. I had a friend whose child was like 5 or 6 saying sexing is bad. LOL. SMH. These kids know way too much one day listen to kids other than yours.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Tasha said...

That's too cute! I gotta wonder the same thing as Amadeo and Shai. I just hope he's not running around calling his lil' girlfriends sexy.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Erica Bunker said...

ROTFLMAO! Kids do say the darnedest things!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

I think some little girl his age squeezed his booty and said " T1 you sexy." lol...

You in trouble..lol

8:04 AM  
Blogger BK said...

OMG... hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


whew.. lol..

*not I like sexy better though* LOL

8:14 AM  
Blogger Ms. Lee said...

I don't know how you kept a straight face on that one! LOL.

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home