Friday, June 01, 2007

Don't you carry nothing.....

I am so looking forward to the weekend. It's been a week of revelations for me. At work, I have crossed a point where the "trial" part is gone and I am now engrossed in the "Director" role. No more kid gloves. I have to step up and make changes around here and it is not going to be comfortable. Some people are used to the old way of doing things so they will have to follow kicking and screaming or get cut. Expect some interesting posts in the near future.

Would post more....but I am heading off to watch my baby boy "graduate" from Daycare as he prepares for Kindergarten in the fall. He has to Sing "Ease on Down the Road"..in his cap and gown. Should be fun. **grabbing the Kleenex**

Have a great weekend....

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup. I went through that last year. Had wifey boo-hoo'ing. They grow up so fast. Enjoy.

8:50 AM  
Blogger BK said...

OMG!!!! the memories.. enjoy it!!! still smiling at my daughter opening up her graduation ceremony with the lord's prayer!!!

8:54 AM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

I remember my niece's pre-school graduation she was so excited. Take lots of pictures!

Good luck with implementing changes. If anyone can handle it thought it would be you.

8:57 AM  
Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

i'm so out of the kid loop that i didn't know kids graduated from preschool...that's pretty awesome. Congrats to the mommy:-)

About your job, change is inevitable with new leadership. It's a good look to see you assuming your role, go 'head miss lady! do your thang!

9:03 AM  
Blogger Erica Bunker said...

Awwww! Starting kindergarten... I remember those days. Enjoy this time because it goes by so quickly. Next thing you know, he'll have facial hair!

10:09 AM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

Kindergarden Graduation...too cute!!!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Amadeo said...

I remember they had to sing a song when my cousin graduted called, "Black is Beautiful" or something like that. There was a line at the end that said "In my heart and in my mind black is the color that I find" My mother changed the last lines to "black is the color of my behind". It was funny especially when my cousin taught it to her whole class and the sang at the ceremony.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Virtuous said...

Aaaah precious!!! You MUST post that pic! :oD

Heeeey wait a minute!! I know I have gone for a little (with a busy life and all) BUT I "must" have missed your Trini vacation pics!!!! Right?? Tell me I am Right? LOL

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home