Monday, June 04, 2007

Monday morning...

The graduation was so cute. Each little class sang a song or recited a poem and then they each had their names called out and they walked across the stage and got their diplomas. Since my digital camera is dead....we had to use a regular camera (oh the horror) so now I can't post a picture until I finish an entire roll of film. *sigh*
What did we do before all of this technology? Anyway, we celebrated with ice cream and he was very proud (so were we)!

As I predicted, work is heating up so this week may be hectic. I have a boat load of projects to finish. My time management skills will be put to the test but I am going to get through it and come out on top. If I can make everything happen, it will be great. I just have to get cracking and stay off these blogs :) If you see me anywhere, tell my behind to get back to work.

I am looking forward to my first day of summer hooky next month. I usually take a weekday off and head to the beach with my buddies. That way, we get to enjoy a day off with no kids. You should all try it. It's like cutting class in High School all over again.

Will post more later....back to the grindstone.

6 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

I have a burning question.
who are those 2 people pictured to the right on your blog?

8:57 AM  
Blogger Shai said...

GC, that is Harry Belafonte and Dorothy Dandridge.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

Eh gyal Get yuh rass back tuh work and stop leaving long ass comments on my blog...lol

10:01 AM  
Blogger BK said...

rotflmao.. go back to work!!!

:) enjoying my 3 days now cause mi a go wuk like a slave too!

10:49 AM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

Hold it down Big Sis! Yo, that beach idea is a good one, does it still count if I dont have kids???

Holla later...

12:21 PM  
Blogger BZ said...

OK you shouldn't be reading this - get back to work!

I'm glad the weekend went well, though. That graduation sounds too cute for words!

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home