Thursday, June 07, 2007

This is Mrs. Biggs......what the hell is going on?

So one weekend I leave Maryland and head home to NYC for the weekend.

When I walk in the door of my mom's house....she says "Thank God you're here. Someone called and said they found your wallet at Grand Central Station."

I am taken aback. "How could they find my wallet at Grand Central Station? I drove home."

So my mom says...."Check your bag? Maybe you dropped it and somebody picked it up."

I go in my bag and my wallet is in there. The whole thing sounds strange but I ignore it and start eating some good home cooked food.

The phone rings and I pick it up.....Some lady is on the line and she is telling me that she found my wallet. So she starts interrogating me...."Is your name 1969?"
"Yes" "You live in Brooklyn?" HOLD UP. RED FLAG.

So now I say to this chick..."Who are you? How did you get my number and what do you want?"

So this woman starts telling me that she is dating Mr. 1969. She is his girlfriend.
She found my number in his wallet and she wants to know what is going on.

Now she must not know 'bout me. I don't play games. I am GROWN. Even back then I was GROWN. Hell...I've been GROWN for all my life. I came out the womb GROWN.

My response was..."If you are his girlfriend, you need to call your man. Ask him the questions you are asking me. As for you calling my house....you called here unauthorized. I did not give you this number. This is my mother's house. How dare you call my mother and involve her in some concocted story. That is called Fraud and I will call the police immediately if you ever call and disrespect my mother's home ever again. I don't even LIVE here. How old are you sweetheart?"

"Uh...25"

"25? Well I am far older than you and my time for engaging in prank calling people's houses and trying to find out where my man is has passed. I have a very low tolerance for bullsh*t. What's your name?"

"Uh....Jamaica"

"Okay, well look here Jamaica, where are you from?"

"Uh....Queens"

"Well Jamaica....I am not from Queens but since I now have your number on my caller id...I will have no problem finding out exactly where you live. I suggest you forget you ever found my number cause I am not the one you would ever want to meet unexpectedly. You understand me?"

"Uh....Okay."

CLICK.

All this and I hadn't given Mr. 1969 any azz yet..................One guess who my next call was to?

to be continued

27 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First, hello! I've seen you commenting on a number of spots and thought I'd pop in.
Second, wow! You do handle your biz miz! Can't wait to hear about the next call.
I'll be back.

6:06 AM  
Blogger Minerva Exertion said...

Ok, don't pull a Slish on me.

I hate when women do that. What are they trying to accomplish? You handled yours though!

6:22 AM  
Blogger Still Patrice said...

LOL 1969 YOU are the Woman! LOve how you handled that!!

6:26 AM  
Blogger BK said...

OMG.. See that's dat bullshyt!!! I know how that goes.. I been there too..

LMAO @ not giving him any arse yet!!! LOL I know he was like awh damn when you called him!!!

6:30 AM  
Blogger 1969 said...

I had to post this story since everyone thought Mr. 1969 was some angel from the previous post. He came with the DRAMA....remember ya'll he's a Que Dawg....LOL

This woman...Girl. I felt the same way. Don't call my mom with some bullsh*t. WTF????? I will beat a nappy headed hoe (shouts out to Don Imus).

Sojourner....thanks for stopping by. I am honored! :)

Minerva...I am pulling a Slish...Ha Ha. I am actualy going to do a series on what Mr. 1969 and I went through when we started dating. It is crazy.

PAJ...I am so nice most of the time. But some times I really do just snap out. I can't help myself. LOL. The Caribbean FIYAH mixed with the Brooklyn urge to just snuff somebody is never a good combo when I am angry. :)

BK....Gurl....wait till you hear how I laid into his azz....LMAO!
When I think back on some of the stuff that comes out of my mouth...it's pure comedy. I am my own sitcom. I swear.

6:41 AM  
Blogger BK said...

LMAO.. you know caribbean woman mouth ain't got no cover.. then mixed with a lil americanized brooklyn roots.. he got the fire ripped out his azz I know!!!

He was every kind of muddaskunt.. LOL

7:16 AM  
Blogger Drea said...

Can't wait to hear Part 2. I am cursing Jamaica AND Mr. 1969 out and it wasn't even me, lol.

7:34 AM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

THIS IS GREAT!!! You know I love drama LOL!! But seriously yo, shorty straight played herself. Cardinal rule #1...never address another woman on some bullshyt...you'll just look hella insecure and immature. Not to mention, if you're really a punk, you'll be exposed really easy (as is the case here). When will these girls learn. "If he's your man then why you even calling me?"

OK I ws telling my girlfriends about your story yesterday like Awwwwwwwww their story is so perfect LOL!! I guess there is still hope for me and ATL (if he forgives me for drunk text'n him last night and calling him everything but the name his parents gave him LOL)

Can we have the next episode at lunch?

7:37 AM  
Blogger Erica Bunker said...

ROTFLMAO! This is too good! Next!

8:11 AM  
Blogger Shai said...

LOL. I cannot wait for the next installment.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Ms. Lee said...

That was a puuuure Slish move!!!! Not you, too, Ms 1969!

But I love how you're putting down the bumps in the road!

Thanks for shuttin' that B-I down! Don't call me, call your man!

Part 2, please....

8:40 AM  
Blogger Ms. Lee said...

Oh and LOL @ this is Mrs. Biggs. (What you mean what's goin' on?! LOL) Your titles are hilarious!

8:42 AM  
Blogger Disco said...

Crazy women.... dayum!!! I just want to know how in the HELL-FIRE did she get your info/mom's info!!!

WTFIGOH???? (what the fuck is goin' on here????)

I can't wait to hear the continuation.....and I am SO glad that you (not that I eva,eva, EEEVA doubted you would) got wit' her young ignant azz!!!

9:00 AM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

Man!!! Why did you have to tell us it was Mr.1969 in the beginning of this blog series....You could have kept us guessing for at least a week...

Aint it FUN keeping people hanging....Now give us the Drama Mama!!!

You know how we do....

9:23 AM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

Even soap operas wait until Friday to give us a cliff hanger. You are such a tease. Give us what we came here for.

**sidebar** Why she gotta be from Queens. There are some really nice women out here.

9:41 AM  
Blogger chele said...

At first I didn't realize this was a flashback ... my head started to hurt for real. Can't wait to read the next installment.

10:17 AM  
Blogger 1969 said...

BK...that's the famous cuss right there....mother effin skunt. LOL

Drea...see, I needed your back girl!

RD...what did I tell you about drunk texting? **SMH** No!!! I bring the drama....

Tasha, Erica B and Shai...I am already writing tomorrow's installment..LOL

Ms. Lee....oh yes, we had bumps in the road! "Just because she sees me with her doesn't mean I'm sleeping with her"

Robyn.....you KNOW I was not having that. And the phone games with my mom? HELL TO DA NAW.

Slishy...You inspired me! This is my version of Trapped in Da Closet without the gay pastor...LMAO!

ON...Queens is great. Lots of beautiful people from Queens...and one chick who was gonna catch a beat down. :)

Chele...if this were to happen today, youu know I would be blogging from jail. LOL

10:58 AM  
Blogger 1969 said...

Mizz JJ....I was so mad. It's funny now but at the time....whew...

11:03 AM  
Blogger 1969 said...

^ Narcissist....welcome, pull up a chair...stay a while...

Mr. 1969 is my husband. We will celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary in August.

These are the early dating tales. I started yesterday. Hope you like it!

11:14 AM  
Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

i love the fact that you can look back and laugh at the road behind you while enjoying the road you're on!

i can't wait to hear about the young ms 1969 and how she and her man worked it out!!

12:12 PM  
Blogger Sister Toldja said...

"I came out the womb grown"

LMAOOOOO! I love it!

*Grabs popcorn and waits for the next chapter*

2:01 PM  
Blogger BZ said...

"Now she must not know 'bout me. I don't play games. I am GROWN. Even back then I was GROWN. Hell...I've been GROWN for all my life. I came out the womb GROWN."

AMEN! I don't know if you were reading back when LT's little groupie emailed me. LMAO! I pretty much had the same choice words for her. I ain't got the time, little girl!!!

And I want to know what Mr. 1969's response was when you called him. Because, I know you called him right after that!

2:24 PM  
Blogger sunshine said...

Uhh do I feel you on the being GROWN thing- You told her monkey azz a thing or two....

2:54 PM  
Blogger proacTiff said...

She was kidding, right? Her name was actually named after a burrough? Jamaica Queens. You surely brought her heiness down to earth with that "motherly" word you put on her. Like Adell, "You were such an effing lady" about it...

7:10 PM  
Blogger Mizrepresent said...

lol, that was too funny...adventures in dating...got to love it!

8:24 PM  
Blogger Jameil said...

chiiiiiiiile! not cute!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Virtuous said...

ROTFL! @ "I came out the womb GROWN."

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home