Thursday, June 07, 2007

"You ain't gettin paid....you ain't knockin boots..."

"Hi Babe, what's up? You in Brooklyn?"

"Do you know a girl named Jamaica?"

"Yeah... That's the chick I broke up with right before I met you."

"Well, your ex-girlfriend just called my mother's house in Brooklyn to let me know that she is NOT your ex."

"Why would she call your mom's house?"

"I don't know. All I do know is you need to get a handle on your ho's REAL QUICK. I don't know who you think I am or what you're used to dealing with but I don't DO drama. I try to conduct myself like a lady. I don't deal with other women's men. I am used to being courted by gentlemen that want the pleasure of my company. I am NOT going to play WHO'S MAN IS HE with one of your stunts." (Yes, I said this. Mr. 1969 can quote it and often does when re-telling the story..LMAO...I swear I need my own sitcom.)

"I don't know how she got your number. I haven't seen her or talked to her in over two months."

"Well she had my MOTHER's number and she said she got it from your wallet. You had to have seen her after we met. I don't have time to get into details and I don't care about the details."

"But I haven't seen her in two months."

"Look.....you and I just met. I am sure there are lots of loose ends that you need to tie up if we are going to move forward in any way. So how about you don't call me anymore and you take some time to get your house in order...cause you are not ready for me to get your house in order for you....it won't be pretty."

"Wait...I know you're mad but for real....I broke up with that chick two months ago. I'm in PA and she's in Queens. You know I've been up here. You've talked to me almost everyday at my house. I swear to God, on my mom, I haven't seen her. I don't even carry your mom's number in my wallet. Damn....I only have your mom's number cause you left me a message on my voicemail this morning. You never gave me your mom's number before today right?"

Hmmmmmmmmm. And the chick called me from Queens today (I saw her number on the Caller ID) so she can't be at his house. How did she get the number?

Do you know we found out (due to her calling him later to say...Ha ha...I called your new girlfriend) that Jamaica had his voicemail code and had been steady checking his messages for the last two months? So when I left the message for him to call me, I was leaving for Brooklyn....she got the number that morning and called to find out who I was? These chickenheads are CRAZY! (But so devious....I admit I have to respect her gangsta...LOL)

So Mr. 1969 actually escaped the Miss Jamaica episode with me by his side and the relationship started to progress.....the next episode would be about two months later.....Miss Puerto Rico....stay tuned kids, I couldn't make this mess up if I tried.........

21 Comments:

Blogger BK said...

OMG.. I swear!!!! some chicks.. I swear she went to the same school as some other chickenheads I had to deal with!!!


TOO MUCH FRIGGIN TIME ON THEIR HANDS!!!!

Not Ms. Puerto Rico doe.. LMAO.. he must like'em yella LOL

5:13 AM  
Blogger 1969 said...

BK...Can you imagine? Some crazy mess. Who does this sh*t?

And Miss Puerto Rico was actually not a yella gal. She was more of the Dominican flava...think Zoe Saldana not J.Lo. He was an equal opportunity playa. I think he just liked Caribbean women cause of the FIYAH. LOL

5:25 AM  
Blogger Drea said...

Oh shoot, let me get the popcorn. I stopped watching soap operas over 15 years ago but this one is really good. A real life one (lol).

Seriously, I know it is good to look back on these events and laugh with your husband.

5:41 AM  
Blogger onefromphilly said...

HA! This is good!
You are certainly right about some of these chicken heads out there, they got mad game. These heffa's wasting their time chasing a man that don't want them, shyt..when they could be working for the Agency and putting their talents to work for pay!!! *hmph*

But for real real those the kinda heffa's you need to keep in the back pocket, they come in handy er' now and then,hahahaha

5:58 AM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

I checked this post out earlier. Had me late for work...I'm sitting here laughing to myself. Cause Brothas are famous for some shit like that. He told you he broke up with her two months ago. He probably told her he just needed a break and never called her back...lmaof...

Poor gyal probably thought you were the stunt and she was the Prize...lol

6:14 AM  
Blogger 1969 said...

Drea....we laugh all the time over stuff like this. It's pure comedy in the 1969 house.

Philly....when we actually found out that she had his code....I had to laugh. Game recognize game. That was some stealth, Mission Impossible stuff right there. She could have a lucrative career.

Slishy....exactly. He never actually broke up with the girl. He just stopped calling her. Why do you guys do that stuff? Just tell the heffa to move on. DAYUM.
You drive these women to act crazy. LOL

6:24 AM  
Blogger Ms. Lee said...

Not Miss Puerto Rico?!

I got a song for Mr. 1969 (back then). I Poppa, freaks all the honeys! LMAO.

So she had the VM code. You're right. Her gangsta was fuh-real! BUT, she wasn't using it for evil and had to be stopped! LMAO.

Leaving for work now! Hoping for a surprise part 3 by lunch...No? Had to try...LOL

6:50 AM  
Blogger BK said...

girl why i just peep da title!!! LMAO..

ahahahaaaa

6:54 AM  
Blogger Erica Bunker said...

Girl, I'm sitting back with the popcorn. This is like reading a hot novel.

7:51 AM  
Blogger proacTiff said...

United Colors of Benetton, eh? I respect YO' gangsta! He came correct, obviously, because he landed the prize. Glad you both can laugh about answering machine stalker. Waiting to throw up my red, white and blue flag, on the next installment, 'holmes'...LOL

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

was that the first time she heard a message from you?
PS..why the comment moderation?

10:06 AM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

That is some serious commess. I know you know that means ;-)

Miss PR. Dayum. I can not wait to read more.

10:21 AM  
Blogger 1969 said...

Ms. Lee...in his day, the hubby was a bad boy. LOL

BK...Cause he's a TRAMP...whatchu call me?

Erica...HA HA. Wait until Monday...LOL

Pro...now look here Missy "Homes" is more East LA Mexican than Puerto Rican. Puerto Ricans are more like mami, papi, midre...

Aunt Jackie...you ain't neva lied!

Anon...nope...she had been calling him and checking his messages. I hadn't left any passionate message for him. Usually just some "Hey, it's me, give me a call" stuff. But when I called that morning....I actually said "Hey, it's 1969....don't forget I'll be home in Brooklyn, call me" and left the number. I guess with me saying my NAME, it triggered something in her. LOL

I moderate because I try to avoid folks leaving nasty comments and hiding behind anonymity. If you can come and read all of my personal business, you can at least leave a name, even a fake one. :)

Miz JJ...commess AND bacchanal fuh days.

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhh.....yeahhh....the voice mail code thing. I tell ya some chicks are clever. Or are men stupid. (don't answer that)

12:24 PM  
Blogger proacTiff said...

I stand corrected, "Essay." Or have I gone and jacked it up again? You da one wit all the U.N. background and stuff, with that back-in-the-day-bad-as-he-wanted-to-be hubby! LOL I ain't mad. Sounds like y'all both found "good thangs!" And I cosign Aunt Jackie's statement.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Still Patrice said...

I am NOT going to play WHO'S MAN IS HE with one of your stunts."

I am rolling over here.... LMAO! I have NEVER heard STUNTS used in such a manner. LOL

I can not wait for Monday's installement! Can't wait. lol

2:24 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

First Jamaica, now Puerto Rico. Let me find out Mr. 1969 was an International Man of Mystery in his former life.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Jameil said...

drama!! why do guys never change their voicemail code? that's always how the crazy ones stay in the business.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Virtuous said...

I remember Part I and Part II but I haven't heard about Ms. Puerto Rico!

I will be tuned in! :oD

8:19 AM  
Blogger Sister Toldja said...

She checked his voicemail??? That's nutty! Even if he did just stop calling her, there was no way this was gonna help her cause! So sad.

Just a few more hours til the next chapter!!!

10:21 PM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

She's had too much time on her hands...sad what women will do for attention and love. This is getting good lemme me go on to the next chapter LOL!

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home