Friday, September 14, 2007

The Week in Review

This has been an interesting week.

*I have had to deal with a Shawty at my job.

*I have been chosen to plan and execute a Regional Meeting in three weeks.

*My son started Kindergarten and his soccer schedule starts tonight.

*Two rappers with huge egos faked a rivalry to sell lots of records.

*We learned that Ms. Porter was not the only chick in D.iddy's arsenal that was sitting around for over ten years making babies. (go.ogle Sar.ah Cha.pman) They both fell for the okey doke. That man is a P.I.M.P

*A former pop star watched her star fade.

*I decided to not wear anymore babydoll shirts after the coffee lady asked me if I was pregnant.

Yup, it's a wrap. Have a nice weekend.

8 Comments:

Blogger Organized Noise said...

Sounds like a full week. Hope you have a good weekend.

5:34 AM  
Blogger Gemini Girl aka GG said...

girl i'm done at the baby tee LMAO!!!...why I still be wearing these..why????????????? we need an intervention..but i'm cute doe

6:23 AM  
Blogger Amadeo said...

Did you consider throat chopping her?

6:26 AM  
Blogger BK said...

Umm she ain't ask if you was PG!!!!

I had to give up the Empire Waist tops for that exact reason.. no need to camo anymore!!!

and be easy with blogger.. we'll find you something!

6:59 AM  
Blogger DurtyMo said...

LMBAO!!! Yea, it's a wrap! *crackin up* I am dyin at that babydoll shirt comment. Po thang!

7:04 AM  
Blogger *Tanyetta* said...

OMG! I just bust out laughing over the baby tee! please stop!

9:32 AM  
Blogger proacTiff said...

Coffee shop chick just hatin' on you. You. Are. A. Doll. Rock dem dayum tees! And if this blog page wasn't a variation of the color "green," albeit 'pea' I would so talk about your new decor. I look forward to the bright pink when I click your link! I'm headed over to your 'open house' at Wordpress though. Interesting week you've had. *Thinking* Why come she can summarize her week down to postcard size? Mine is always a flipping dissertation. *Ugh*

12:36 PM  
Blogger Dondasaurus Rex said...

baby doll shirts are clearly of the devil!

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home