Thursday, May 10, 2007

Paying the Piper

So last night, me and my girls went out. We were celebrating Jen's birthday. She loves to Salsa dance so we ended up suprising her by going to salsa night at North.by.Northwest in G.ermantown. The food was mediocre at best. The service was meh. But the drinks were flowing, the music was great and we all danced the night away.

Unfortunately, I consumed one too many alcoholic beverages and I am hurting this morning. Not even Starbucks is working. I already took some aspirin, drank some water...I am too old for this mess! Not to mention I have a meeting to run at 3pm.

Then I have to go home and celebrate this man's birthday.....



I need all of your hangover cures. Should I eat something? Not eat? Oh damn....we are having lunch at Chili's today. I may end up hurling in a bathroom. UGH!

Pray for me....

12 Comments:

Blogger BK said...

girl get some mint tea!!! you know that helps EVERYTHING...

too bad you ain't got no bush!! :) but tea will definitely help.. I would stay away from coffee though.. you might be in the bathroom from the other end once it mixes good with that alcohol!

8:30 AM  
Blogger BZ said...

Girl I went out with 2 of my boys last night to a Chivas party. Free Scotch all night from 7pm-11pm. We were so done! I got home at 2 and had to wake up for 6. I took advil and a muscle relaxer and drank a bottle of gatorade. NO hangover. :-)

8:48 AM  
Blogger Shai said...

Alka Seltzer then later orange juice works. Even Canada Dry ginger ale works.

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I refuse to reply for the sake that you might think I'm a lush.....

9:18 AM  
Blogger 1969 said...

Diva....Tea works? Hmm....

BZ...Chivas? I can't mess with you. I was on a rum kick last night. Cuba Libre's.

Shai...I HATE alka seltzer. The thought is making my stomach hurt. LOL

Fresh...looky here. If you are in posession of information that can help your girl...you need to fess up. I am willing to overlook your habit....it's for a good cause.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Nexgrl said...

I am so sorry that I can't give you any solutions. I don't drink alcohol.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

Really the only thing can cure a hang over is water and sleep. However, you can try some V8 juice and asprin. Low sodium V8. And some vitamins.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Asprin and sleep always worked for me...if its your stomach warm ginger ale. Hope you feel better!!

10:39 AM  
Blogger JustMeWriting said...

DAG... you've got a lot to deal with...sorry, I don't have an antidote, but SLEEP... and since you can't do that...fake it.

11:28 AM  
Blogger JustMeWriting said...

oh...and what an adorable little man you have there...happy pre-mothers day.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Ms. Lee said...

If you didn't have work and T2's party, I would have said ginger ale and sleep it off. But you can't. :o(

Sorry. I don't know any remedies. I used to call out the day after! LOL.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

Seeing that its now Friday morning, I hope that you are no longer in need over a hangover remedy. Next time, I'd suggest that you have a starch-filled meal before drinking and have an occasional glass of water with lemon between drinks.

3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home