Monday, June 18, 2007

Always Funky Fresh wants to know!

Fresh is my internet BFF. He really is. That man makes me laugh all day long. I think we share the same warped sense of humor and despite the fact that he went to the 2nd best high school in Brooklyn behind my High School :) he is still cool with me. If you frequent his blog, then you already know that he is a great Father and husband, intelligent as hell but one foot stays in the ghetto! You can tell from these bootleg azz questions...

You and Mr. 1969 are out to dinner at a nice cozy, quaint romantic spot when you notice your girl's husband/boyfriend from across the restaurant enjoying dinner with a woman who is NOT your girl? What do you do? Do you blow up his spot on the way to restroom? Pull out the Blackberry and hit your girl? Mind your business?

I would definitely stop by the table and say "hello" on my way out. I would not blow up his spot in the restaurant, but I would want him to KNOW he was seen. And I would give him the eye (the, "I see you KNEEGROW, you ain't slick" eye). Unless it was one of my two best friends....I would not say anything. I try and stay out of grown folks business for real.

You're stranded on an island with the late great Notorious B.I.G and Big Pun (RIP to both). There's obviously no food left. In order to get off the island, you have to f**k one of them? Which one will it be and why?

Damn....you ain't lying...there would be NO food. I am rolling with Notorious. 1) He's Jamaican...nuff said, 2) he's from Brooklyn so we have a lot in common and 3) he had Charlie Baltimore, Lil Kim and Faith fighting over him so he must have been doing something right. Besides, "he's got enough to feed the needy!"

And for the record, I am still traumatized by Big Pun riding that scooter in that one video, wheezing through all of the verses.

Seems like you and the Mister have a pretty good thing going. We know it isn't always gravy but what's one thing you guys do to keep it going, especially since you claim that romance is dead?

Did I mention that romance is DEAD? LMAO. Seriously, we try and find quiet time for ourselves when we can but it is hard with the Taliban's under your roof. Seek and Destroy! We used to have a date night every Friday that fell to the wayside when Tali 2 came along. We did escape to Tobago during vacation for a nice day to ourselves. But day in and day out it's hard. We need to do better.

What is hard is that we have different views of what romance is. I am trying to get him to talk to me while rubbing my feet as I sip a nice glass of wine. He is trying to watch Sportscenter while his naked stiletto wearing wife brings him a beer and the remote. See the problem? :)

There seems to be a trend with celebrities (Madonna, Jolie) going to Africa to adopt babies. I even saw a special on 20/20 or something about it recently. Do you think white people can raise black children?

I think it is more important for a child to be loved than anything else. If anyone is so unselfish that they are willing to give their time, love and home to raise someone else's baby....why does color matter? I do agree that no one will raise a black child like black parents but hell, we have black parents that aren't instilling a sense of pride in their kids right now. A loving parent is a loving parent. You can learn the rest. And trust, I don't know too many black folks going to Africa to adopt children. It may be a fad but if the kids benefit....I can't hate.


Vanessa Williams offers you $500,000 to sleep with Mr. 1969 for one night. Do you allow it? How about $1 million.......

I take cash, credit cards, money orders and the bank opens at 8:30am. For real. What's her number? I can drop him off......

15 Comments:

Blogger proacTiff said...

You off da chain wit' dat last response!

5:41 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

LOL @ you pimpin' Mr. 1969 out like that. Would he do the same to you?

6:53 PM  
Blogger BK said...

ROTFLMAO hahahaaaaaaaaa Ok I was like aight cool.. i'm diggin the answers.. I get to the end.. AND LOSE IT!!!

but I'm saying.. I'm witcha!!! LOL

4:21 AM  
Blogger 1969 said...

LOL...Seriously. Mr. 1969 LOVES, LOVES, LOVES Vanessa Williams. He has loved Vanessa WIlliams for the last 20 years. That is his woman.
We have an agreement that he is only allowed to cheat on me with Vanessa. So if she is paying me and we are fulfilling his ultimate fantasy....(and did I mention she's paying me?).....c'mon. LOL

4:41 AM  
Blogger Gemini Girl aka GG said...

once again great questions..LOVE all the answers!

5:58 AM  
Blogger onefromphilly said...

Bwwwahahahahahahaha at your last answer!!

uhhh, but I do understand!!!!! lol

6:47 AM  
Blogger BK said...

ROTFLMAO!!! I'm saying doe.. i'm witcha on that ultimate fantasy and you get paid LOL ya'll both benefit!

OMG I'm still laughing so hard at that one.. I take mastercard, visa, money orders and the banks open at 9.. i'M DONE!

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My questions might be bootleg but you answered them though!!!!! I knew you would pimp the Mr. I knew it. I knew it!!!!!

This was the best line though "He is trying to watch Sportscenter while his naked stiletto wearing wife brings him a beer and the remote. See the problem? :)" ....I'm saying what's wrong with that?!?!?

*Give a pound to the Mr. for that one*

8:13 AM  
Blogger 1969 said...

Fresh...how did I know that would be your favorite line? Romance is DEAD I tell ya.....LMAO!!!

8:26 AM  
Blogger Dondasaurus Rex said...

LMAO @ answer number 5. You didn't even hesitate!

9:31 AM  
Blogger Ms. Lee said...

I was cracking up at the Sportcenter/rubbing your feet divide, but just like BK said, I lost it at the end! LMFAO!

Fresh, those questions were fiyah! LOL. Didn't expect any less from MHS alumni!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

LOL @ Mr. 1969 and VW.

I would do the same thing if I saw my girl's man out. I would have to swing by and give him the eye.

You guys may need to engage in a bit of quid pro quo. He scratches your back (chardonnay and foot massages) and you scratch his back (naked, beer and ESPN). You know you do not wake up at 5AM to hit the gym for nothing.

Awww at you guys taking a day together in Tobago. Now that is romantic.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Jameil said...

she said i can drop him off. hilarious!!! He is trying to watch Sportscenter while his naked stiletto wearing wife brings him a beer and the remote!! too funny.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

I missed all these yesterday...u crazy!

12:50 PM  
Blogger Virtuous said...

LOL @ B.I.G. must have something for them to be fighting over them!


LMAO @ dropping Mr. 1969 to Vanessa/Banks open at 8:30AM! ROTFL!

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home